Mental Health Awareness Training
Mental Health Awareness Training delivered nationally and internationally to you, in your venue.
Help your team to have a broader understanding of mental health, wellbeing and stress, to support clients, colleagues & themselves.
Equip staff with knowledge of local & relevant support services & referral routes.
Create an organisational culture that is proactive, caring & supportive. Show the staff you employ that you are invested in their health, wellbeing & happiness.
- Stress – what is it and how to minimise
- What is mental health/medical vs social models of mental health
- Mental health myths and facts
- Common mental health conditions
- Barriers to accessing support and cultural considerations
- Top tips for talking about mental health
- How to have effective conversations about mental health
- How mental health affects identity
- Applying the training to individual roles/situations you could have handled differently/future working
- Support services available in your local area
- I train from the philosophy that every individual is an expert of their own mental health
- Everything is tailored to your sector and geographical area.
- I never use PowerPoint (which I have actually been applauded for saying in the past!)
- Everything is applied to real life work and personal life situations to make it relevant and timely.
- Certificates are provided.
- Availability across the UK and internationally on weekdays. Booking in advance is required.
- The Mental Health Awareness course is a 1 day course from 10am – 4pm and is delivered in your workplace.
- Delivered to up to 15 delegates at any one time. Multiple dates available.
I’m Hayley Gillard – I am an accredited trainer and coach having delivered Mental Health Awareness Training to professionals and communities both nationally and internationally.
Recent clients have included The Department for Work and Pensions, Leeds City Council, Live Well Leeds through Mentally Healthy Leeds as well as The University of Leeds, Leeds City College and Leeds Arts University, amongst many others.
Having knowledge of both theory and practice, front line, management and strategic experience in the mental health sector, myself and my co-trainers are well placed to provide interactive, informative training for your team.
The course starts at £850 per course with up to 15 delegates. Travel will be additional and a quote will be given at time of enquiry. Refreshments and lunch will be provided by you.
The Mental Health Awareness course is a 1 day course from 10am – 4pm and is delivered in your workplace.
To book a training course for your organisation or to discuss your needs, please call Hayley on 07814463933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.