Welcome to my website, it’s so lovely to have you here.
I’m Hayley and I’m an Ecotherapist. That means that I help people to relax, take time out and learn about themselves using nature as my inspiration. I love helping people feel better and I use the principle of a relaxing and restorative retreat to do that.
A retreat can mean anything!
- Working with someone one to one in my retreat cabin
- Taking groups of employees into the woods for unique team building events
- Running my own nature retreats in Yorkshire
- Bring the elements of a retreat to your every day life through my blogs, freebies, masterclasses, online programmes and club.
Take a deep breath and relax!
I have recorded a little video introducing me (check it out below). I’m Hayley and I’m super passionate about supporting people to boost their self-belief, self-confidence and be the best version of themselves. I help people to manage their wellbeing and to look after themselves like they really mean it. Let me tell you more…
I am an Ecotherapist, which means nature is at the heart of my work. I love to work outdoors using nature to help people to feel better and manage their stress. Of course, I do lots of coaching inside too (and actually most of it is via skype!) but I certainly do love running my nature-based retreats and teaching people how they can connect to nature to help them feel better.
I’m really interested in Animal Assisted Therapy and my therapy greyhound Bryn often comes along to my face to face coaching sessions. I’m also a qualified holistic therapist, bushcraft teacher, aromatherapy teacher and NLP practitioner.
Work experience and life experience!
Previously I have worked with people who have experienced domestic violence, homelessness, mental health problems, addiction issues and criminal convictions and I use my knowledge and expertise to inform the work I now do in my own business.
I have experienced burn-out from overwhelm myself more than once and now support, mentor and coach other women to maintain their physical and emotional health and make lasting changes to their wellbeing.
I’m pretty qualified!
In addition, I have the following qualifications:
- Level 5 Coaching and Neuro Linguistic Programming (accredited through the National Council of Psychotherapists)
- Level 5 Strategic Leadership
- BA (Hons) Business Enterprise
- Level 3 Forest School Leader
- HND Holistic Therapies – aromatherapy, reflexology, various massage types
- Certificate in Animal Assisted Therapy
- Level 3 in Adult Education and Training